Agile is a philosophy rather then a process or methodology
We are uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others do it. Through this work we have come to value:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehansive documentation
- Costumer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
That is, while there is value in the items on the right, we value the items on the left more.
"No surprises end-game"
- Delivery (alfa, beta, full)
Multi-disciplinary, self organising teams
"Bring yourself to work"
- "T" shaped individuals
- Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing
- Members (main: DM, PO, SA)
- User stories
- Plan -> Build -> Reflect -> Plan ...
Always look for a better way